To help take some of the sting out of tax day, many restaurants are offering tax day deals and freebies. Some of the deals are only valid on April 15; others are good both before and after. We’ll update the list as more come in, so make sure you check back often:
- Boston Market: On April 15, get two half-chicken individual meals for just $10.40. No coupon required.
- Great American Cookies: Stop by a participating store on April 15 and get one FREE Original Chocolate Chip Cookie. No coupon required.
- Hardee’s: Through May 4, get a $1 discount on any Western X-tra Bacon Thickburger combo. You’ll need this printable coupon.
- Jamba Juice: Get a small smoothie for $2.99 through April 30. No coupon required.
- Papa Murphy’s: On April 15, get a large pepperoni pizza for $5 at participating locations. No coupon required.
- Schlotsky’s: Get a FREE small “The Original” sandwich with the purchase of chips and a 32-ounce drink on April 15. No coupon required.
- Sonic: On April 15 get half price drinks, teas and slushes (does not include shakes or other ice cream drinks). No coupon required.